Welcome to research paper writing class online. Many students use online tutorials to cope with their assignments twice faster. You are welcome to get some additional support if you are assigned to write research paper for the course.
In fact, most universities courses apply a sort of extended projects in writing in form of a research. These papers traditionally require that students identify the broad area of investigation in the chosen field and embody it within a research paper to hand in for a mark.
Of course, research related to the course is an obligatory assignment at college. To succeed you should focus the topic well throughout the whole background reading, define the clear research question, use primary and secondary resources to give an answer and present the arguments to support the idea not without proper citations, of course.
5 Tips to Start Research
- At the beginning of the course, you will probably be at a loss about scholarly topics and all the rest. That is why it is important to find an orientation in the field you pick. Try to do some general reading at first. If nothing, try to read encyclopedia or other often neglected resources. You can also use some periodicals or I-net academic work stores. It is recommended to read on topics you find most interested n the field. You are welcome to speak with professors and check if your ideas are good enough for the new research.
- After that you should clarify the research question for your thesis. Professor should help but if he or she is busy and you cannot catch your instructor in the office for a long timer, use alternative solutions. If you write in UML – Business Process management field, you can even ask help from a manager you know.
- When you clarified your research question, you are welcome to start a real research immediately. No wonder that students often delay the paper submition because they cannot find a thesis for a long time. Real research means something alongside general reading. Primary resources are the sources which depend on what kind of question you have.
- You should pick the argument after you investigated factually. Remember the golden rule: look through 10 books and take 3 more relevant to the issue. Combine the information from them with whatever else you have on your own and here you are.
- If the argument is ready – write your material well enough to meet professors demands and chosen academic style. Writing well means presenting the argument and evidences to support it in clear logical and laconic manner or creative way if its possible.
Of course, these are only few guidelines on how to make your research. You are welcome to develop your own strategy if it will work really nice for your best result.